Sunday, December 26, 2010

Penis Glans and testicles Saline Injection and Masturbation By beautiful "Nurse/Mistress" - Naked with 4 limbs and neck firmly restrained -- Ultimate & Sexiest Penis enjoyment & Pamperation in BDSM - Penis injection is the "mother's duty" of all Beautiful Woman

In the medical procedures, what is the most sexy and interesting job for a "beautiful nurse" or a "lady doctor" can expect to do to a man? I think is none but asking a man to strip naked and giving him a few  injections onto  his penis.......but not any where, but to the most sensitive part of the penis -- glans and testicles......

Ever since my younger days at 20 odds, I would rather preferred a beautiful woman doing all the services for me , be it in a hair salon, massage parlour, seeing a doctor or a dentist or undergone some  medical procedures by a female rather than a male counterpart. Also, I am very fond dreaming of sitting on those barber chair, salon chair, shampoo chair, dental chair or gyno chair, exam table, naked with a beautiful woman touching and servicing my private part... Especially dreaming of a day where a beautiful nurse or a beautiful lady doctor would order me strip naked, tie me up and lie on those above mentioned chairs  and  give me a good injection on the penis, be it in a hospital or any medical clinic.....Now my dream has finally come true....

For all submissive males who love to be pampered or tortured by a beautiful female nurse/mistress, this is the ultimate penis submission to a dominant female who has the privilege to give injection to a man's penis...on the most sensitive part - Penis Glans and testicles.

I believed most men enjoying masturbation by women but have you all fine folks ever experienced a few  good injections on the penis' head and testicles before a masturbation?? I dared to say and believed no body had ever experienced this unique feat. Also, have you all fine folks ever heard of other Penis Injection on the glans solely for stimulation purpose ? I also strongly  believed no body had done it before.  I had seen many injections into Scrotumn in BDSM injection Fetish but none on the penis shaft or on the penis head. I had ever experimented on the shaft myself  but the liquid retained there for a while and made the shaft  bulbous, swollen and ugly with no fun and thrill at all.  So I finally injected on my penis glans and found it so stimulating and fascinating and sexy..and the best, the liquid does not stay there, it dissipated very fast...Thus made me created this feat and named it as " Penis Glans and testicles Injection ".

 To date, I had done a total of 500 injections over a period of 7.2 years, average 6 injections per month, 35 self and 465 by a few trained beautiful Chinese  masseurs in a Massage parlour or a bath Club. Using needle size 1.6cm x 0.5mm (Gauge 25) is the best, the poking is not very painful with new needle, of course with larger needle will be more painful.. A pure water for injection will be very painful. A mixture with saline of 0.9% isotonic will be preferable. I had tried many proportion of normal saline of 0.9 %. I have found that 3 part of Saline mixed with 2 parts of pure water made perfect mixture for injecting into the penis glans. The pain is mild, endurable and very stimulating.. Of course, with more saline in the liquid, it will be less painful, but rendered the feat with no fun.

The best and perfection of this feat is of course to be done by a beautiful masseuse /nurse/mistress administering the injection to you. Also, do it with a naked body with full and solid restraint, with both arms and legs well spread,  stretched wide and tied up by ropes  onto  a exam table, or a  dentist chair, or a massage bed, a pedicure chair, or a gyno chair, or a shampoo chair  with another rope round the neck. The total immobility made one self so still, obedient, helpless, vulnerable, naked, and with one hand of the merciless "nurse" or mistress holding a syringe and the other hand holding your penis and  ready to poke your lovely glans  and testicles and inject the liquid into your most sensitive part of the Penis. I normally received 5 injections of 5ml by each syringe, 2 injections on the testicles first and followed by 3 injections on the glans and a total 25ml of water being injected. The position is left, right and centre just besides the urethra hole per session and then followed up by a good hand job with plenty white beauty cream while still naked and with limbs tied up. ( Of course ended with explosive ejaculation).

For myself, I have currently 3 beautiful masseuses  trained  to pamper me, one Chinese woman in Singapore, 2 Chinese women in China,  who know exactly what to do when I need them, be it in the massage parlour or in my private home or apartment. She does everything, first she filled the syringes with liquid, tied me up firmly on the bed, shaved the penis hair,  and then gave me a good blow job . Once over, she sprayed my hair, my neck, my chest , my penis with perfume and followed by medical alcohol, doing the cleansing, doing the injections. I don't have to do anything. Just laid down naked, relaxed, obedient, enjoying the total immobility, enjoying the feminine and tender touch of the penis and stimulation, enjoying shaving of the penis hair, enjoying the cooling effect of the spraying alcohol on the penis, enjoying the needle poking, enjoying the bloating and expansion feeling of the penis glans and the balls, enjoying the irritating but nice feeling of the running  liquid of the injections, enjoying the total surrender-ness and effortless,  and enjoying every stroking of the masturbation with lovely beauty cream, enjoying the highest climax of the ejaculations  ........to me, it is a heavenly moment...

I believe penis glans and testicles ' injection and Masturbation  with full restraint is the ultimate penis enjoyment in the BDSM and hope more men to be brave to take up this challenge and enjoy it before you regret that you have come to know it too late...

Also read below the self made comments regarding the experiences and technical details , you will have a complete pictures about the whole things.

Email me : aries_nav@singnet.com.sg directly if you have any questions to ask or wanting to make comments directly on the blog. . All are more than welcome... We share and we enjoy, life is short...

22 comments:

aries_nav said...

Fill the 5ml syringe with 1.5ml 0.9% Saline and 3.5ml of pure water. Inject the glan vertically and parallelly along the penis shaft.The poking is not very painful with new needle. do not reuse needle and also do not forget to clean the penis thoroughly with Isopropyl alcohol..enjoy it-- Tidal Wave

aries_nav said...

Please be reminded that if the penis glan is injected with pure 0.9% saline, it has no pain at all. The real purpose is to incite pain and stimulation. Therefore the injection liquid must mix with pure water to dilute the isogonic effect...Tidal Wave

aries_nav said...

Use 1.6mm x 0.3mm needle with 3ml or 5ml syringe is the best. Larger needle is okay. But of course more painful. 3ml liquid is optimun but 5 ml give you "longer" torture period. You really enjoy the liquid running into your penis head with your body immobilized by the rope, the great sensation is that the penis is totally belong to and controlled by the mistress.... appeal ro all men to enjoy it before it is too late....aries_nav

aries_nav said...

Pleased be reminded that the penis must be erected or inflated before injection and one must also be relaxed. A soft penis is even harder to penetrate than a inflated one and also more painful. A inflated penis glan is porous, it is very easy to penetrate with needle and less pain. Th liquid is also running fast with a inflated glan., and the pain is mild and not painful..After so many pokings by the massuer, I really love it and enjoy every moment of the injections..

aries_nav said...

Points to note.--There is definitely some blood spilling out from the injection hole when the needle pull out from the penis glan. Do not afraid, use your thumb to press the hole for 2 minutes and same time use alcohol to clean the surrondings of the penis's head. The blood in the injection hole will quickly dry up. Clean the glan again with alcohol thoroughly before giving 2nd injection..enjoy yourself...

aries_nav said...

For the alcohol cleaning and disinfection. I prefer a spraying bottle than a wet cotton swab. I instruct the mistress to spray her hand first before all the injections. I particularly love the sensation of the alcohol spraying on my penis' glan, the shaft and the balls the feeling is really superb and vunerable...

aries_nav said...

This injection feat is best done with a circumcised penis. For me, I really hate the foreskin. I got it cut at the age of 27. if the foreskin is around, The mistress need to roll down the bundle of skin and same time to do the injection. it will be quite difficult for the skin might slip off and suddenly roll back again and affecting the needle. Appeal to all man to have the skin well cut off so the mistress can have an unobstructed clean bare glan and can concentrate better and give you a nice injection on the penis's head, enjoy it...

aries_nav said...

For this injection feat. I had tried various chairs and beds - namely normal rectangle massage bed, facial chair or normal sleeping double bed. For my private home in Malaysia, I even designed a headlock on a double bed with head and wrists firmly locked by the head stock but the legs is secured by ropes to the bed.... But among all, the most comfortable chair is my shampoo chair. I have modified it with 2 leg rest, the back rest is adjustable. The mistress can put a chair between my 2 legs and she can sit comfortably and giving the injections and doing the masturbation. Of course. dont forget the ropes. Installed them at right positions for hands, leg and neck. I really love the shampoo chair so much and feel like heaven whenever I lie on it. During the injection session, I also like to wear a sexy medical gown or a hair dressing cape with a hole specially cut to expose the penis and balls....Guys, enjoy it, dont waste your life...

aries_nav said...

Tips on masturbation for Women : I had seen many handjobs in BDSM pictures and video. I can say the women do not know their jobs at all, and the men receiving it did not achieve their highest climax. The only technique should be as follows :- First, all handjobs must come with thick beauty cream, preferably white colour. Smearing a layer of white toothpaste with cool mint before the beauty cream will be even better. Also, a circumcised penis will enjoy better than the one uncut. One of the woman's hand must massage the balls with the cream and same time pull down the penis skin towards the root. The skin below the glan and the root must be stretched tight as possible. The other hand then stroke from glan to root covering as lengthly as possible. Also make sure there is always cream between the hand and the penis. If the cream is deminishing, more cream should be added. Only by this method can make the man feel his penis is making love with the woman's hand. If the man is restrained, the climax will be even higher. With the immobilisation, the penis will be very irritating and stimulated, all men should shoot out within 10minutes. Appeal to all men, enjoy it, it is still not too late....

aries_nav said...

I know many men and women scared of injections. Actually, to inject saline is just like drinking a few ml of water, but not by the mouth but by the area to be injected. Injection on penis is the same. It is just like to make the penis "drink" water. There is no clinical harm at all, only a tiny hole on the penis's glan. I know many men scared of injection and let alone to inject on the penis's glan. The art of enjoying injection is to relax. imagine the area to be injected "is not" part of your body. Make concentration away from the area to be injected. If you can do this, you will find the injection is not painful, you will like it. We know in this world, man is dominant. But for sexual enjoyment sake, let the women have a chance to conquer us - man. let them punish our "naughty" penis by the most sexy medical instrument - Syringe and needle. After so many injections. My penis really love it. All Masturbations will not be perfect without a "few good" injections....

aries_nav said...

I had found one injection on the penis's glan from Xtube but it was done by "Himself". Also, he used tissue paper to stop the blood and the result was no good because the tissue paper is continuously absorbing, so the blood flow is unable to stop. The technique to stop the blood flow out from the glan is to use finger directly block the tiny injection hole and hold it there at least a minute. The blood will dry soon and clogged the hole.

Appeal to all men to be brave to let the woman do the injection job for you with restraint. There is no fun to inject yourself. What I did for myself at the beginning was for experiment. Since then, I want the woman to do it for me all the time. My doctrine is that: Men's penis is belong to the women. It is their natural duty to service the man's needs, such as shaving the penis hair, injection, masturbation and blow job.

Anonymous said...

I'm doing it right now and I love it!!!

thanks!!!

aries_nav said...

I know love making with woman is great, but need a lot of energy. At times when a man is tired after a hard day work or faced with many problems , it is best lying down , relaxed and let the woman pamper & service you. Let the woman tie you up, naked, pamper your penis with blow job, injection & lovely beauty cream massage. I know the injection is little painful, but the purpose is to drain you blood from your head to penis, so your load is off and you will feel fresh & rejuvenated......Be obedient & co-operative with the mistress, do not fight with her, just lie down effortlessly, let the mistress "nurse" & "cure" your penis & enjoy, you will like it....

aries_nav said...

Whenever I laid down naked on my modified shampoo chair in my Malaysia house, I really wish all the hair salon in the world can modify the chair with 2 leg rest & providing the injection & masturbation services for all men. Whenever I laid down comfortably on the chair with the hair dressing cape tied to my neck & with the cloth opening exposing the penis & balls, I began to imagine the beautiful salon girl is "cutting hair for my lovely penis " and shaving the penis and balls in a hair dressing salon. Especially the penis & balls are shaved til so bare and not a single hair left. The penis is now feeling so vulnerable but great and hungary for an injection poking & liquid..... also, I really wish, whenever I sick, a lady doctor will not administer whatever injection elsewhere but only to the glan of the penis........Appeal to all man to embark on this injection feat & enjoy it, life is really too short......

aries_nav said...

I had a greater and wonderful experience to share when I had an outstation project in Pattaya - Thailand last year about 3 months. I trained 3 women to do this injection feat there. one woman came to my beautiful serviced apartment every fortnight. Of course the feat was done on my bed in the Master room. However sad, she left for Province and never come back. No choice, thereafter, I approached a hair salon. I trained 2 salon girls to do the feat for me upstair of the shop, there was a massage bed. One girl massage my head, neck, hair with cream, the other one doing shaving hair, blow job,the injections and the masturbating with thick cream, of course with full restraints.......My climax was so high till I drowned in the heaven.. this is the peak of the peak of the feat...Guys, enjoy it, life is too short..

aries_nav said...

I had recently browsed the web & bought a electrical pedicure chair made from China. It is a pefect chair for this penis feat. It has 4functions, reclining back rest, reclining seat angle, 2 swinging leg rest with adjusting height, and also seat height adjusting, all controlled by a cable controller. I used small ropes to fix the leg spreading angle, the chair now become a dual purpose, a pecfect fucking chair for woman & injection & masturbating chair for submissive man. Also , do not forget the ropes, install them at the right positions.... My China mistress really enjoyed the fucking with me standing position and adjusting the penis's height and with full restraint. For injection & masturbation for man, I believe it is the most comfortable chair in the world for this penis enjoyment...Whenever I laid down on the chair, my dick just automatic stand up and refuse to come down..... Guys, buy a chair & enjoy it, life is too short....

aries_nav said...

Hi all guys and girls...I am pleased to inform all of you that I have just migrated to Southern Part of China 4 months ago for my retirement plan. Together with all my belongings in Malaysia, I have also moved my beautiful "Injection torture chair " to China. This chair is original from china, travelled 2300km to Malaysia and travelled again 2200km and now backed to china. The photo of the chair is now the logo of My personal Profile. Hi guys and girls, buy this chair and have a good fun to enjoy love making and injection feat. Lying on this chair naked with restraints will make a man feel like his whole body does not belongs to himself anymore but belongs to the 'merciless' mistress...You will have the highest of the highest climax of ejaculation in your life time.......

aries_nav said...

I have discovered another great video about penis injection on Xhamster cock injection website. The video was about a man sitting on a gyno chair receiving 3 times 5ml saline injection into his penis. However sad, the injection was done between the penis skin and the inner trunk. The result was that the penis became a water bag, almost covered the penis glan as the foreskin was uncut. The nurse later masturbated him without cream and he ejaculated. I believed that injection did not really bring joy and fun to the man receiving it. I appeal to all man to try my method of injecting directly into the glan itself. That is the ultimate stimulation of the glan by liquid saline which irritate the glan and propel you to the hardest erection and inflation of the glan' size..... guys, to be brave to take the challenge. If you do not try at least one time in your lifetime, your life on this earth will be really wasted...... Of course must be with the full restraint and let the woman does the job....otherwise, it will be no fun...

aries_nav said...

My latest profile is with my own photo taken in China showing a beautiful young woman of 23 years old pampering my penis with injection and masturbation with thick white cream and covered with hairdressing cape. The chair is a pedicure chair modified become a injection chair, very comfortable. You can see my neck, legs are well secured by ropes and my hands are cuffed by handcuff at the side.....You can see me was so relaxing, enjoying every movement of her tender and lovely great service......

aries_nav said...

I personally feel this penis glan saline injecition is definately doing something good and great to the penis. My reason is that, man reaching 50 has not much energy to pump woman in a normal intercourse poisition. As man is using more energy than the woman. Women, most of the time are lying down and relaxing and receiving only. By and by, man got tired and the penis get soften down and making man lose interest in sexual intercourse. My doctrine is that this penis injection and the chair gives a man a chance to lie down and relax, and let the woman pamper you. By doing this, the sexual arousal, irritaion of the injection and masturbation give the penis opportunity to blow to the maximum size, thus maintaining the penis blood vessels and nerve active and sensitive and remain youth, also indirectly reduicing the chance of penis shrinking due to man's tireness. I myself also got commence from the Chinese girls servicng me, she said uncle penis is very strong and a lot of sperm....... She said many China man at this age cannot even stand up and shoot any sperm. I also realized my penis is stronger than I was around 40, thanks to the injectoin. Therefore, I can confirm this peniis glan injection is a penis rejuvenating treatment and exercisie for strong penis. Appeal to all man to embark on this injecton treatment, it is good for you and your partner.........

aries_nav said...

I have just made a headlock and secured it to my lovely injection chair. I just tried one time with my sweet serving Chinese girl. The firmness of the headlock made my neck firmly secured to the bed and the immobility drove me to another crazy level of enjoyment. The headlock is definitely better than the ropes which I used earlier as the head still can move left and right. With the headlock, my neck is completely still and no movement is allowed. You can see my latest photo with the lovely girl masturbating with thick cream after the injection. Guys, enjoy it while you have the life, otherwise is too late...........

aries_nav said...

I have just added the testicles injection together with my penis glans injection feat. This is because I need to take time to test on myself before propagated into this blog for all sharing. After so many testing about 6 months on myself, I found that it is of no harm of injecting 5ml saline into the testicles with the same size needle of 1.6cm x0.3mm needle. The pain is mild with gentle push of the liquid. You can feel the expansion of scrotum and the feeling is nice. Before injection into the scrotum, it is best using a rubber band to tie both the 2 nut-shells together and skin stretched tight and neat. Of course, don't forget the alcohol spray. A poke of new needle should not be very painful as the needle is very smooth.....Never use a old needle as the poke will be very painful because the needle is blunt, no longer sharp enough.... The standard procedure should be injecting the 2 balls first, each with 5ml liquid and followed by 3 injections on the penis glans.......and followed by a good thick-creamed masturbation...... you will go to heaven, guys, enjoy it before it is too late.......